Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How does the job market looks like in mainland China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: how about jobs in china

ynhe said:
In China sales's pay rate is better than engineers.FAE is better than designer.

ynhe
That's fact because no true IC design in China now.

how about jobs in china

Depending on what you can do, and what you can take to China. Chinese market needs high-end techniques.

triquent said:
Also pls give some companies' name in the IC design area?

Newave
Belling
Hisys
Winbond
Huawei
and some foreign big companies

then how about the salaries for communication field's engineer(RF,digital com,network) ....erm...about 2 years working exp.

how about jobs in china

i think it is almost close to 10K RMB if you are a master

wred said:
i think it is almost close to 10K RMB if you are a master

too much

i think 6k per month

how about jobs in china

chinese salary is very cheap.

how about jobs in china

:-)
china labor is very cheap, not the salary is very cheap.

enough R&D positions in China?

It's not a good idea to go to china to have a job.

diag said:
very poor in shanghai ..

I agree with you.

Added after 6 minutes:

oxford said:
It's not a good idea to go to china to have a job.

Maybe now. But I think the IC field's techniques will improve and the salaries will improve too after a few years.

Hi everyone, I come from Hong Kong.

I see there are many great opportunities for both analog and digital IC/circuit design in China.

I would like to seek job in China, but where could I find the jobs there (job advertisements)? any recommendations? which cities is good for IC/ RF circuit design in China (Shenzhen, Shanghai or Beijing) I prefer Shenzhen which is close to Hong Kong :)

How about the salaries range for IC design / RF circuit design engineer (in those cities) ? is any hostels provided ?

thanks

pyth2004 said:

I see there are many great opportunities for both analog and digital IC/circuit design in China.

I would like to seek job in China, but where could I find the jobs there (job advertisements)? any recommendations? which cities is good for IC/ RF circuit design in China (Shenzhen, Shanghai or Beijing) I prefer Shenzhen which is close to Hong Kong :)

How about the salaries range for IC design / RF circuit design engineer (in those cities) ? is any hostels provided ?

thanks

Maybe >10k yuan per month in Shenzhen

Many of you guys said that is bad, but here is a different opinion. Where is the truth? :eek:k:
**broken link removed**

vfone said:
Many of you guys said that is bad, but here is a different opinion. Where is the truth? :eek:k:
h**p://www.eetasia.com/article_content.php3?member=no&article_id=8800355975&DD=5dc5673b

It is exciting. Cheer~~~~~

welcome to China, especially Shanghai
It is a good place for work, bad for live

how about jobs in china

i think Shanghai is very good.this city is very beautiful.and now China is delevoping very fastly.
although it`s salary still is low.

if you work in china,you can find more chance on career,and china is good for living,because everything is cheap but good in china!

How is glass packaging market in China? may be good to start join ventures into glassware industry?

you can visit this website:www.zhaopin.com
ST has a center to design analog ic in shenzhen.
you can consider that.

pyth2004 said:

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.