Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inverter question help

Status
Not open for further replies.

markbr

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I've been given these questions (attached) as part of my homework but im finding it difficult to answer them. Does anyone know how to? Would really appreciate your help!

Thanks.

Attachments

• power electronics question.JPG
    power electronics question.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 93

Using either Voltage mode/Current mode PWM technique, we can make output voltage is stable. The rectifier input part will be a square wave with magnitude 120/370 depends on input. As the input fluctuates, the dutycle also chages accordingly. Then how can you predict the duty cycle. There should be some modifications in the questions they have asked, i hope.

Reactions: markbr

markbr

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks Anand. A 50V output is required from the load on the right. If the input voltage to the bridge converter is 120V, how do I calculate the turns ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.