Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lenovo y410 300 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannicole

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir,

I have a problem on my laptop. I removed my keyboard while the power is on. The power turns off automatically. I tried to turn it on. For a few seconds, the exhaust fan starts to rotate and shut off again. The laptop never powers up but there is a light on the lower part where the built-in mouse controller is placed. how can i identify the source of the problem. Is it the fuse of the motherboard? How can I replaced it?

Thank you sir in advance..

This could be due to either a short circuit on the mother board or overheating of the processor.

Hi,
I thing , it may be getting i/o chip short .....because keyboard is connect to i/o chip.
Try for this methods
1. Remove battery form laptop, connect power adapter then on now,,,,,, if not..:roll:
2.press & hold power butten 2 min with connect battery....if not :roll:
3.finally replace i/o chip :-| (better give to laptop chip level service center.....for this,, )

Don't remove or plug any i/o parts (keyboard, touch pad ,some model laptop battery, camera ,)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back