Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multi-sheet connection in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

malik_zohaib

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
my design contain three sheets but i cant simulate it, as i cant able to connect the component from various sheet in proteus. Can anyone tell me how to do this????

Regards.

Select the terminals mode icon, place the terminals you need to the sheet1 and give them unique names,
do the same for the second sheet and add terminals with the same name (you can also copy/paste from the first sheet).
The terminals which have the same name will be connected in all sheets, check the picture below.

proteus_multisheet.jpg

Alex

Thnx alex.
one thing more how can view multi-sheet during simulation (or at same time).

You can't view multiple sheets at the same time, you can only see one page at a time but you can change the page during simulation.
The available sheets are in the design menu (top of the screen).

Alex

thnx.
but during simulation it doest changes the output status of devise (say led) even though the applied patterns are not same.

I haven't tried with a led, actually i have never tried a multipage project before today but in my
example above the probe showed the voltage correctly so the signals are transferred to the other page,
there is no reason why the led doesn't turn on.
Can you try with a probe or graph to check the voltage of the net of the led?

Alex

It only shows the initial status, but no change when status changes.
i connect the led with push button, initially the button is closed and the led glows. when i open the button the led is still glowing although the circuit is open???
how could it be?

Give me a minute, I'll try a circuit with a led

Works fine for me, i have tried with a pulse source (0-5v 50% 10Hz) in page 1
and a led in page 2

p1.jpg p2.jpg

Alex

Hum......
but not working........
problem in proteus...... then i think...?????

Can you create a simple circuit like mine and check it,
if it doesn't work then post an attachment of the circuit so i check it too.

Alex

explanation:
in sheet1 their is led driver, consist of resistor and button,
in sheet2, only led.

first i was on sheet1 and button is closed, then i went to sheet2 and simulate it. works fine....

next during simulation i switched myself from sheet2 to sheet1 and open the button, and again went to sheet2. but the led was still glowing.
this is all the story, and circuit is below.

55_1299259877.jpg
11_1299259877.jpg

Yes it doesn't work for me either, for some reason the active component doesn't update the other page correctly.
Another solution would be from the system menu, sheet size and select a custom size that can fit your entire project,
you can copy/paste it.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back