Hello Everyone,

I am doing research work on gigabit ethernet,i need to develop an adapter that can be utilized with fluke DTX-1800 tester.similar to the fluke DTX M12 adapter.
the main purpose of this development is every manufacturer uses a different equipment and set up,the industry would like to standardize on the fluke tester with common adapters to gain consistency in test results.

If anyone have idea related to this adapter please guide me.