Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PMSM motor control using micro-controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinmay_shah

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
I want to run the PMSM motor using micro-controller dsPIC33F. the motor should be run in such a way that initially it may operate in open loop, of course using Space Vector Modulation (SVM), and then it will go in a closed loop where it will read the value of feedback current by ADC, and should be operate on a constant speed using PID control.

I've already designed schematic and all, but can't run the motor in open loop using svm.

if any of u have d solution, plz tell me.

Hi All,
I want to run the PMSM motor using micro-controller dsPIC33F. the motor should be run in such a way that initially it may operate in open loop, of course using Space Vector Modulation (SVM), and then it will go in a closed loop where it will read the value of feedback current by ADC, and should be operate on a constant speed using PID control.

I've already designed schematic and all, but can't run the motor in open loop using svm.

if any of u have d solution, plz tell me.

You could input the fixed Ud and Uq(0 Ud and a constant Uq), then increase the input electrical angle from 0 to 360 degree, then the motor could run in open loop mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back