Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED Help urgently ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajantha bhat

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.. am doing a paper on artificial intelligence and machine learning.. So i need a small project on AI to give more value to d paper.... PLZ can anyone suggest me d project based on "AI" and post some links.. this s ma first post.. plz help... :D

note: let d project be not too complicated.. bcz am just a b.e student..

An example given in one of my EE/CENG classes was adjusting the water temperature in your shower. You set up the functions and have the system keep the temperature "warm" (a servo to drive the hot/cold mixing valve). During the shower, you would suddenly reduce the water pressure on the cold line (simulating someone in the house flushing a toilet). The AI should be able to track the sudden rise in temperature, moving the exit water temp back to "warm". As the cold pressure slowly returns (as the water tank in the toilet fills up), the AI would slowly adjust the hot/cold mix back to around the starting position, warm.

still simpler than this.. it should be a project which i can carry with ma presentation.. :D

Intelligence will never be simple..if you using some simple problem to be handle with AI.. mybe someone will said to you, PID also can handle this..

Intelligence will never be simple..if you using some simple problem to be handle with AI.. mybe someone will said to you, PID also can handle this..

That's typically the case for most school-level projects. The trick is to use the AI effectively to perform the task and show it's strengths, as well as how it can be applied to bigger/harder problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back