Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connecting 16f877 with bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaidoon

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello guys ,
can anyone help in this ??
i want to connect a 16f877 pic to a bluetooth circuit..
all what i need is to transmit data through bluetooth ,, it will be an analog signal and the 16f877 will convert it to digital and send it via bluetooth

Thank you Mr. Horace1 :)
this sounds great..
then i dont need to design an electrical circuit ... right ??
can it be used to send data from "Temp. sensor or blood pressure device "
i hope you can help with this thing..

you will find plenty of circuit designs either on the Microchip site or by searching the internet which will do what you require.
for a temperature sensor for humans we have used the TC77 which has an SPI interface to attach to a PIC
**broken link removed**

Don't know about blood pressure - there are plenty of blood pressure monitors but we never found one suitable to interface cheaply to a microcontroller – if you find anything let me know

do you intend to build your own PCB or buy a development system?

This thing is my graduation Project..
(Real time mobile application)
which aims to transmit the analog signal after digitizing using the pic and transmitting using bluetooth .. i have to create an ANDROID application to receive the data and build an interface that would help in reading the received data..
i've decided to use a temperature sensor..
i've built a circuit using ( BC352239A bluetooth ) and ( 16F84 PIC ) but still have to read more to know how can i get the sensor reading to the PIC to send it ...

Hey, did you find out the connection? I have the same problem now, can you help me please?

send me your email please

dude, i send the message in via private message. thanks in advance

Hey, did you find out the connection? I have the same problem now, can you help me please?
I am from Venezuela.

it was two years ago project, could not remember the stuff, could you specify your problem?

Hello, what bluetooth module do you suggest for programming pic 16F877A ?
Do you have a circuit diagramm for a programmer like this???
thank you

it does not matter with the bluetooth module,

the only thing is TX and RX pins

We recently used a Stollmann BlueMod B20 in a similar application. You can interface it in a number of ways, e.g. USB, UART, SPI, etc. We used UART as the simplest, see the hardware manual for details
www.microem.ru/pages/bluetooth/stollmann/B20.pdf

you control it via AT commands, see
www.microem.ru/pages/bluetooth/stollmann/ATCommand_B2x.pdf

Hi everyone!

I know it is an old topic, but I can see some relatively recent activity, so I thought I should give it a try.
I am in great need of information about the Stollmann+C11/G2 bluetooth module. I have bought a few pieces and don't seem to be able to find a clear wiring diagram that would allow me to pair it with a PC. An important aspect is that the modules came without an onboard antenna. I have desoldered one from a Logitech bluetooth keyboard and soldered it straight on the pads of my module.
According to the pinout diagram found on the Stollmann website, the module needs 3.3V on pins C13 and C16 and GND on pins C14 and C15. I have used a 3.6v battery for that (the voltage is still within the limits according to the datasheet), but neither the PC nor any other mobile phone/tablet can find the bluetooth device to pair with.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to, at least , be able to pair the module with my PC and put up a serial communication between them? What I need exactly is a wiring diagram to get the module "alive".

Thanks in advance!

Post datasheet of device. Request it from manufacturer.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply!

All the details about the module are on this page, right underneath the price :
**broken link removed**
If uploading the PDF files is more helpfull, I will do it.

Hi! No hints, guidelines, maybe some schematics...? :) I just need to power on the module and get it "visible" for the PC. Here are some photos of the module with and without my "scavenged" antenna.
photo.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.