Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] AC motor control using 8951 , LCD , any ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zohaibmaroof

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
basically i want to make Centrifuge Machine for my FYP, for this i want a circuit diagram , source code of this Keil Uvision software,
i have to control the AC motor's RPM, also a timer which is set in between 1 to 25 minutes , a beep after the timer is off/stoped , stop option , reset option(for timer) , during motor is Spinning the door will remain closed(it could be done by solonoid switch/mechanism ,but its coding and timing should be include in program/source code), also a message display on LCd that COMPLETE with a beep,
please do let me help in this its not a big deal simple project but i am weak in programing 8951 also have no idea of using any king of ADC.

Last edited:

true is that i don't know the actual speed and RPM of that motor which i'll use in this project , i think it has aprox 10,000-15,000 RPM.
and i hav to use a program to control the timing and RPM of that because it is in my project requirment,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back