Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to study RF design for beginner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

czm_88

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I start to design RF circurt for a CDMA handset project, and find some difficult now. Would you please suggest some RF book to read for a beginner?

you want do which job?

You can search some ebooks at this site , i believe that can bring your great help.

Do not make useless posts ! Give links if you want to help.

/pisoiu

Thanks!
It seems some difficult for me as a beginner, and for RF experice is more important.

Which one do we need to know 1st??
Analog design or RF design?

There are a lot of books telling you about RF...
Can anyone give suggestion on how to be expert in RF?

8O

I think, firstly one has to get a very good background on Wireless Communication application, i.e WLAN. Secondly it would be essential to grasp the in depth design skills of Analog Circuit Design. Lastly one should be aware of various design techniques to be employed in RFIC design through journal review. This would ensure a good stepping stone to RFIC design.Thanks

Rgds

i think reading and simulation won't help much,
make some circuit and measure it, is the best way to learn RF,

i have done digital, analog, mixed-signal IC/circuit, most of these circuit can predict the performance with simulation, but, RF and microwave, I believe what i measured (of course, use proper technique),

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back