Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulator for Matlab GUI test

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerkymotion

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have finally made GUI for serial port communication with matlab..i am a beginner..Now i want to test it with PIC16f877a ...but i do not have the hardware kits...so i want to simulate it in proteus ....
please provide me information how to try whether the GUI working or not.....so i want to try it in simulator.....but got no idea how to link matlab with PIC

As I know, you can't simulate matlab code in proteus. without a PIC, you can only simulate by connecting transmit and receive ports together on your PCs serial port. then you can see whether your GUI sends and receives messages.

isn't there any simulator for testing GUI of matlab

Reactions: ssingh

ssingh

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
look for a virtual serial port... it will simulate two serial ports (COM4 y COM5) on your PC, one for your GUI (COM4) which communicates with the seccond (COM5), so use a terminal or even the COMPIN of Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back