Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Books for writing VHDL codes for 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasikab30

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
in my project i will be connecting temperature sensor , IR TX n RX to the fpga input port. then instead of using 8051 chip i have to write its code in vhdl and implement on fpga.. the output of the fpga kit will be given to a speech ic and an auto dialler circuit.. please suggest me from where should i start... and also i don't need all d functions of 8051.. so i have to write vhdl code for only those which i need. hence my project name is Home security system using ASIC ...

Re: vhdl code for 8051..

8052.com - The Online 8051/8052 Microcontroller Resource - 8052.com is a great place to learn about the 8051. There are tutorials and code. No VHDL of the core though. The link provided by imbichie has many useful features of the 8051 thrashed, and it would be likely be a headache to implement anything non-trivial with it. Don't bother. Here is probably the best 8051 source for free, though there are others: Oregano Systems

I am interested to know more about what you're doing. I don't really understand it.

Re: vhdl code for 8051..

this is my circuit diagram ..IC1 is 8051 chip..but instead of using d chip i have to write vhdl code for 8051 and implement on fpga ..rest whole part will remain the same ..

Status
Not open for further replies.