Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB Ipod Charger powered by a solar panel Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazyguyhere

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I am new to edaboard. I am currently working on a personal project.
I want to make a solar powered and rechargeable battery, Ipod USB charger. Ideally I would like to charge the an Ipod or any USB chargeable device with the use of a solar panel and rechargeable batteries being the voltage supplies.

If anyone can help me get started with anything, maybe say the circuit and calculations for any components needed such as resistors and capacitors, please help me out.

anything would help:
-links
-schmetics
-calculations
-examples

Any help will be greatly appreciated Thanks!

Having a solar powered charger is awesome! I generally charge my iPod from my computer but often forget to do it, so in rush time I usually bring this with no charge. How I wish I had one to keep my gadgets always on the go, and me as well.

Last edited:

You can buy one in market its cheap, even with builtin lithium battery. I make solar charging system for my SMS alarm, I use solar cells from garden lamps, this works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back