Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] I want to buy PC based oscilloscope in INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilele

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to buy PC based oscilloscope in INDIA
guys do you have suggestions or links..

Actually i want to design ECG amplifier so i want scope for that

Re: I want to buy PC based oscilloscope in INDIA

I know one Amptronics is in Hydrabad,AP.
And a Kerala supplier I forgot the name.
Even in Bangalore there are 2 or 3 suppliers too.
Well what is the specification you are looking at? i mean bandwidth channels etc..

OWON 20MHz with stand alone TFT display is sold just around 20 to 22K in Indian market. This item is also sold under a changed brand name in India
the supplier is in Mumbai, perhaps has a dealer at BG , i don't know. **broken link removed**

perhaps no point in hooking to pc monitor any more.

my mininum requirement is 2 analog channel and 10Mhz bandwidth..

But after even 40% discount it is costly for hobby or small design-house use.
can you Tekindia tell us the price of your scopes for hobby and small design-house use.

Only when the prices are indicated along with the minimal info of the item, the % concessions would have no meaning.
Additionally i feel, India is known for ADs without indicating the speck and pricing. Unless one goes to a shop, he /she cant know the price. added to that these shops force purchasing voltage stabilizers etc , even while the device would have a built in supply range and adopts SMPS .Many even caution that unless the Stabilizer is taken, the guaranty is not valid.
This force is more on consumer electronic appliances.
WE know very well that relay based stabilizers add up to problems because of bad design and faulty relays.

100% correct...
The problem is we customers are not aware and there is monopoly in indian market.
Once I asked one supplier about his Scope, and also compared his price with another famous but cheaper brand. He bluntly told that he doesn't know of that brand, after I suggested the web site he replied it is a Chinese make clone and performance is poor.

So you guess How good they are.

@bluehole, let us not think that original designs are ultimate and clones are junk.
many a time, these clone suppliers are venders manufacturing OEM products, meant for famous brands. I see many ADs, not to purchase fake etc . it is a business gimmick, otherwise they cant survive competition.

Afterall many electronic equipments depend on chip set makers application notes
. How come they call others, CLONES

even latest branded scopes are designed by Indian engineers and made by some vender in India on owner's brand name.
But they coolly see the American prices and convert to Rupees and sell. Perhaps they work for USA and thus their company should be at gain. sorry for my comments

Last edited:

Finally I last year I bought faclon DSO 18K 20Mhz bandwidth its value for money
Sorry for delayed reply buzy with my real time project

Status
Not open for further replies.