Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can one change the date format in the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ds18s20

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can one change the date format in the forum? I looked at the settings and other than the time zone I could not find a place to do that.

It seems the date format is currently set to a UK convention and I would like to change it to US?

you change the location of you place / country the time will change automatically... in profile you have these settings

Thanks ckshivaram

That is exactly what I assumed, however it DOES NOT work. I changed my time zone to represent Pacific Time but the dates are still shown in a UK format with the day being first instead of the month?

Any other suggestions out there?
Thank you all!

Attachments

• eda_board_1.png
    eda_board_1.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 161
  • eda_board_2.png
    eda_board_2.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Sorry but right now you can not change date format. We will try find or write modification for this. Sorry for problems

Sorry but right now you can change date format. We will try find or write modification for this. Sorry for problems

Thanks Gulson, you did mean CAN NOT rather than CAN correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back