Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence gpdk045 design kit help

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperpaki007

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am trying to find short explanation of different transitor and cap models present in Cadence gpdk045 design kit. From where i can find the information about the differences between transistor models like, nmos1v, nmos1v_hvt, nmos2v, nmos1v_Ivt, nmos1v_nat, etc.

thanks

PDK docu, or simulation.

It seems a follish question bu i dont know what is a PDK document..from where i can get it?...

i dont know what is a PDK document..from where i can get it?...

Process Design Kit, the description of the process, its libraries, sim. models, design & verification rules, tape-out procedure: all the explanations you need to design, simulate, layout, verify & tape-out your design for submission to your foundry.

You receive it from your foundry, or from the organization which represents the foundry and supplies the process software to you (like, e.g., MOSIS).

Status
Not open for further replies.