Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MC35i GPRS module drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
siemens mc35i installation xp

What software are you using to send commands?

mc35 module data sheet

Hello,

Try to make the following trace. Define a standard dial up networking connection with 19200 standard modem drivers associated to this connection. In advanced modem settings add the extra initialization command AT+CGDCONT=etc... Connect the MC35i terminal or MC35i module( a little bit more difficult) to the PC, use a regular serial cable(not the null modem type), connect the power supply, apply the ignition pulse(usually the power supply cable automatically provides the pulse), wait until the MC35i device is registered onto the GSM network, prior to this enter the SIM card PIN if its enabled etc... After all of this is done try to connect your PC to the internet using the GPRS service. Of course the dial number is *99***1#, and add the correct username and password etc... At the same time trace the messages on the serial interface with a PPP trace program etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.