Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opamp for Sigma Delta ADC in 90nm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

srudeep

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have to design two opamp's in cadence that i will be using in my masters project(16 bit Delta sigma ADC) in 90nm\displaystyle ...As far as i know till now, opamp's used in converters should be Low i/p noise, faster settling and High GainBandwidth product, Low offset voltage....are there any more considerations to be considered while designing opamp for delta-sigma ADC...Can u guys refer me any particular configuration of opamp like two stage cascode with Gain boosting and should opamp be fully differential...

Fully differential architecture is better, this could reduce harmonic distortion and circuit noise. Folded cascode is good architecture for sigma delta ADC. what is the signal range you ar looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.