Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BEST Electronic magazine and Websites.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishna1234

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
guys pls suggest best electronic magazines in the world ?

i also want to know which are best electronic magazines available in india ?

i know efy , elektor are the best in india ( digit is also good but it don't cover the hardware electronics )

in the world i thing circuit cellar

plssss suggest also nice electronic websites to learn embedded system and electronic design.......

i want to become a real hardware engineer so your valuable comments are very needy to me. :)

yup. Everyday Practical Electronics

i know efy , elektor are the best in india
"Electronics maker" is also a new magazine from India, making its place in Popularity list but in a very slow pace.
Circuit Cellar , Silicon chip, Nuts and volts, and Electronics today International (ETI) are other Magazine leaders in the world.

I really love the EDN Design Ideas. You can get them free online and they have very interesting and innovative stuff in there.

I really love the EDN Design Ideas. You can get them free online and they have very interesting and innovative stuff in there.

Nice one Tahmid, thanks!!

Look interesting...

Microcontroller.com gives u all the latest trends in microcontrollers....dis may not be a site for design ideas...
Embedded.com is also good

The ultimate and evergreen website for electronics______________Talking Electronics
go through following link
TE Index for website
it also contains free ebook downloads related to basic to master level electronics.

regards__________

Last edited:

"Nuts and Volts" is a good hobbyist level magazine. It is available online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back