Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Member Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownout

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Greetings! I joined this site weeks ago, but never got a notification/activation e-mail. After trying several times to contact the site management and get an account, today, finally, success!!!!

I work in FPGA design for government systems. I have 10 years experience in ASIC design and development, but I still have TONS of questions. Moving from ASIC, where I worked on low-level development, to FPGA where I'm presently working on high level SOPC development is pretty much a whole new ballgame. OH, and BTW, my department is small and we produce small volume systems, so we aren't high on our FAE's priority list:twisted: So I end up experimenting alot. But I'm hopeful I'll find some great assistance on this site.

Anyway, it's great to finally be on! I look forward to stimulating discussions about the state of technology.

~Brownout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back