Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence virtuoso layout editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

20tech11

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I am new to the layout design..Could anyone help me how to turn off the flashing after running the DRC?

Thanks
Vineeth

You mean highlights? which DRC tool/gui you are using? usually there is wiper button.

yeah I meant the DRC error highlighting. I use cadence virtuoso layout editor and using DIVA for DRC checking..

If I remember correctly it should in be the drop down menu "close Run" or "Close DRC"...then just zoom in or out or fit screen and it will be cleared.
Jgk

Go to Assura Tab (upper menu of Virtuoso L/XL Layout Editor) and choose "Open ELW".Then select all errors and press the NV button above.This will delete all highlights from your screen.

Regards,
Jimito13

@jgk2004 but I couldn't see such an option, may be I am just in to the lay out!!

@Jimito12 But I used the normal DIVA rules for running the DRC and not using the Assura now..

Could anyone help me how to turn off the flashing after running the DRC?

In the Layers Window (LSW) search for a layer named something like DRC error and set it to Non Visible (middle button, AFAIR), then click Apply and/or do a redisplay (^R).

Yeah actually if we use DIVA for DRC running then from the same tab ie verify ->markers-> delete all will turn off the DRC error highlights...

and if we use Assura same is done by close ELW on the File menu of error layer window..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back