Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fault signature Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

saudaltaf

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I am doing my project in Industrial Fault traceability using fault signature analysis to complete my computer Engg. degree. I want to ask which simulation tool is best for my project, Simulink or OPNET or other? As i want to trace the fault through WSN probably zigbee module. And secondly, which signature analysis is available. If any body have some useful quich tutorial is available for this please please share this.
Thirdly, is it possible if I can connect matlab and OPNET for picking signal in matlab and simulate it in OPNET. If have any sample model is availabe for my guidance please share.

Thanks, and waiting for expert opinion.

every fault has its own frequency, and basically signature analysis is a technique to which we can compare the healthy and faulty condition of any machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back