Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ONEoverT Digital Flter Designer...Full version nearly free...absolute bargin

Status
Not open for further replies.

tannu

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good Day,

I found this while looking for DSP software for my college project. Tyder normally sell their digital filter design software for 300 GBP (the full version) because I checked last week. Today, I was able to purchase it online for 30 GBP. It is the complete version and nothing is disabled. The license is automatically generated so I was aable to get mine no problem. I think that this might be a mistake because it has never been sold at this price before. The UK VAT tax rates change tomorrow so all websites have to be changed, so somebody must have screwed up while changing the website.

Most businesses in the UK are closed today due to a public holiday, so I don't think this will be available tomorrow. Get it while you can.

tannu

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

Link click here

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back