Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to simulate the burglar alarm voice with the MCU driving the buzzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

hero0765

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi:
I want to simulate the six different voices with the MCU and the voices are sounded by a burglar alarm . But I don't know the voices' tone and meter. so I can't not program code to drive the buzzer sounding the similar voice.
how can I get the tone and meter from the voice source. Whether I using the recorder to record the voice , and using what sofeware to analyze the voice's tone and meter ?
For example, if I have a nice music, I want to know what is the tone and meter of the music,how can I do?

Thanks

If you wanna make something cool then try a local mp3 player and then attach its next button on your mcu
whatever sensor you are using,, then audio out to small amplifier +i have successfully made a door bell (with optical sensor) of 500 songs by my old chinese cheapo mp3 music player. i purchased it seeing 2 gb memory but later on i realise faaaaaaaaaaaaaake only 420 mb z so i make this
heh he smart project .... RIGHT :)

as you want where u can arrange this type music storage chip from else,so efficiently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back