Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

high stability low dropout voltage regulator with fast transient response

Status
Not open for further replies.

raghuvlsi

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi ,
I raghu would like to design voltage regulator with an improved fast transient response.i have attached my base paper.Can any one guide me how to design from base level of voltage regulator and how to design individual blocks initially according to my base paper design with specs of each block.
Thanq

Attachments

• MainBasePaper.pdf
    841.6 KB · Views: 178

Besides Error amplifier, you need to design current bias, bandgap, OTP, current limiter.

thanks for reply.according to my base design can you give the details about
1)bandgap voltage is how much?
2)what is OTP and current limiter?
Thanq

You can generate a voltage reference based on bandgap. Nominal bandgap voltage is about ~1.23V. With voltage buffer, u can obtain other suitable voltage value for error amplifier. OTP means Over Temperature Protection. Current limiter will limit the maximum output current. These functions make your chip safe.

thanq sir,i will be contact with you.

hi sir, does we get any analog simulation tool software for student version(free of cost)?.It's useful to my project.
Please tell me if you know any links to download.
I hope you will give valuable information.
Thanq

hi sir,
iam designing CMOS diffarential opamp for my LDO.please tell me how much phase shift,magnitude and frequency values we need to give for AC analysis for both +ve and -ve inputs of diffarential opamp.
Thanq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back