Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to choose ESR meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ,
Somebody try to make this ESR : **broken link removed** , is working with on site firmware ?

wbr
Costas

The all info for build this project are on the page , no problem ... The question is if it is not only a waste of time & mony !

WBR
Costas

On the site, there is a normal schematic as well. i could open one. Thus splan sch is not a must

I can get the schematic to view an sch would help to have the board made but I was just asking if there was a parts list for all this.

as the pcb artwork indicates component placement, perhaps part list can be made out within no time rather than expecting one from the designer.

Sorry for asking. Didn't know I wasn't allowed to do that. I was NOT! expecting one from the designer. I only asked if ANYONE! happen to have one. Some people have one already made. I have tried to make them from the schematics, but have found I miss several pieces in the process is the only reason I asked.

Perhaps attached list just made,helps, Check again.
All the best

Attachments

• ESR METER PART LIST.doc
    68 KB · Views: 67
  • go_esr.gif
    go_esr.gif
    56.8 KB · Views: 139

Thank you. I can see I would have missed a few. Also would you kow what a replacement for the 4.3nf capacitor would be. I can't find a 4.3nf anywhere.

---------- Post added at 09:21 ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 ----------

The PIC16F8763A Brings nothing. If shows a 16F876A but not with the 3 added.

Hi ,
Somebody try to make this ESR : **broken link removed** , is working with on site firmware ?

wbr
Costas

hi
lots of people on the russian site have made this esr meter. there are a lot of pages (in russian but google translator helps a lot) on the russian forum.

I'm looking to it. Having to find a bunch of the parts, but should be able to get them here in a few weeks.

---------- Post added at 09:43 ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 ----------

I did find the 6 in the PIC was in the parts list by error. The BC507 should be BC807

I only need about 10 items and I should be able to give this one a go.

---------- Post added at 10:47 ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 ----------

For anyone else that downloads the parts list. Try and double check the best you can. There is a few errors, and a couple pieces missing. The schematics also seem to be missing a few parts that are in the pictures on the designer's web site. Since this was back in 2007 and doesn't look to have been updated since, I don't know if these missing parts were removed or never added to the schematics.

thanks . these were errors as you rightly pointed
transistor is BC807 and pic is F873A.
the capacitor is available as 4300pF
please see the link below
90243 - NTE - Capacitors - 1000V, 4300 Pf Capacitance, Ceramic Disc Capacitor
all the best

@kripton2035 perhaps you can add Elektor ESR/C meter published in Sept 2005 ( **broken link removed**) Many editions across Europe. It is Now that Elektor has been sold as US edition too. May be you can only provide a link due to royalty issues.

Last edited:

@kripton2035 perhaps you can add Elektor ESR/C meter published in Sept 2005 ( **broken link removed**) Many editions across Europe. It is Now that Elektor has been sold as US edition too. May be you can only provide a link due to royalty issues.

done.
some more schematics added - have fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back