Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10pf N1500 caps needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

neazoi

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello I need some ceramic disc caps 10pf N1500 temperature coeff. Does anyone have available?

Google "electronic component suppliers" or "ceramic disc capacitor".

Right... I knew how to do this. I was wondering if any member has a few to supply

These have an orange/orange top but I cannot find any on ebay. I have made some tests on some bad quality ceramic disc capacitors and their value changes too much when I heat them with a hair dryer.

What is the amount of changing when a capacitor is N1500? Also should it's value change to less capacitange as heated or to more?

1500 is a voltage rating isn't it? Try C0G or NP0 types for temperature stability and precision.

No, N1500 is negative temperature coefficient 1500ppm, which I need for my application. NP0 has zero temperature coefficient and C0G is the material used.

Try google "temperature coefficient of capacitors" to find more on this.. or google is not working in your country...? ;)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.