Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How is drawing output power variation versus 2parameter in ADS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

perado

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to change 2 parameter of a circuit ( for example 1-value of a inductor and 2-width of a transistor) simultaneously and after simulation can plot output power of my circuit versus 2parameters variations.
What I should do in schematic window in ADS?

U can set the variable as sweep variables and perform the simulation.

I know that how sweep one parameter by selecting sweep tab in HB-simulation engine and define desired parameter but I dont know how it is possible to sweep 2 parameters simultaneously??

sweep 2nd parameter based on 1st sweep......check ADS help for multisweep plans...

Reactions: perado

perado

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Add as many Parameter Sweep (ParamSweep) blocks as you have variables to sweep.

Reactions: perado

perado

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I do it but I want to show simulation results in 3D format, how it is possible??

U want to see the results as such as those variations then try ( : : )operator check data accessing options in help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back