Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help on making quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does the (((G))) represent for accelerometers..mma7361l is a 1.5/6 g device..what does g represent.
please reply
thanks

what does the (((G))) represent for accelerometers..mma7361l is a 1.5/6 g device..what does g represent.
please reply
thanks

g represent acceleration due to gravity, 9.8m/s^2( school physics book .:p)

---------- Post added at 05:20 ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 ----------

And there is a difference between "G" and "g" too.

g represent acceleration due to gravity, 9.8m/s^2( school physics book .:p)

---------- Post added at 05:20 ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 ----------

And there is a difference between "G" and "g" too.

so what does 1.5g and 6g mean???
as g=9.8m/s^2...it should be a constant

so what does 1.5g and 6g mean???
as g=9.8m/s^2...it should be a constant

1.5g means 1.5 times g= 1.5*9.8m/sec^2
similarly 6g means 6*9.8m/sec^2

Yes g is constant and defined as the acceleration due to gravity at the equator.
it varies a bit with increase of latitude but can be treated as constant.

dear frens
is it possible to make quadcopters ? using 89c51 and 433mhz remote ? help me on hard ware what type of motors should i use now

if u are still on the project...then i can help u...i have the program required for the microcontroller...i have it working..just little more alterations in program needed...if u r intrested pm me

i have found cheap sensor used in china made toy helicopter but i am not sure that sensor would work because remote is infrared controlled can we change ir to rf remote just by replacing?

i have found cheap sensor used in china made toy helicopter but i am not sure that sensor would work because remote is infrared controlled can we change ir to rf remote just by replacing?

i am not sure...coz ir data rate can vary for 1 byte to 4 mbps so the band width of rf shuold be as high as used by ir...use rf 434 and ht 640 (encoder) and ht 648( decoder).it is the best...
i have got the quad copter complete with all this ..now the only thing left is to but the bldc motor and driver and battery...due to cost i will not be able to buy it now...the signal to all motor drivers( pwm signals was found satisfactory)

i am too building the same.
my design is almost complete, i have few extra part left (accel, gyro, motors) and i want to liquidate it in India, if any one interested can pm me

dont try to deviate the members of forum to your personal mail ID... this is the last warning to you... you will be banned for doing this again .

email removed, is it ok now :)

Last edited:

I just did few reaserch work and found out that the quadcopter mainly needs only accelerometer.getting the orientation is not actually needed to get the quad balance in air..accelerometwr will do the job.

I have a sample code for arduino to balance the quad.i used mma7361 accelerometer. Pls feel free to ask if u need any help.

maybe you should got some cheap chinese toy helicopter that flies and use the motor in them.

How to use the component : **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.