Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lc meter Oscillator Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The circuit should work fine, oscillating around 500kHz. Try to change the op amp model in your simulator (for example with LT 1260)

Well i changed the comparator but that didn't solve my problem, i am simulating just the first part of it, the pspice file is attached, plz if u can help me

Attachments

• Oscillator.rar
    15.3 KB · Views: 114

thanx alot sir, i got it working with pspice, actually i was placing the 10uF capacitor between lc tank and comparator input as it is given in the schematics.
one last thing i would like to ask is that how should i add capacitor or inductors to this, because when i connect another indutor in parallel it gives a loop error, and how this lc circuit is exited? where i can study about this kind of lc comparator oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.