Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is it reqd to connect ATTN pin of toutch sensor MPR084 to 8051 controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajit4u

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m working on toutch pad sensor, whether ATTENTION pin is required to connect to my controller?
what will happen if not?

plz go thro my schematic

Attachments

• Shcematic.rar
    13.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

You circuit doesn't make sense to me. What are the transistors for? Why are the gates of the transistors connected to 3.3V? Have a look at this https://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN3761.pdf?fpsp=1

On page 10 it shows how to connect the chip to a microcontroller.

Keith

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:23 ----------

By the way, in response to your other post "is der any other site better than this site for discution on micro controllers" I would say that the quality of the response you will get is proportional to the effort you put in. You are pebble-dashing these forums with posts when you would do better to read the data sheets and ask clear questions with suitable backup information.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back