Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Speed control of DC motor/ Motor Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaudhary

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to control Motor speed.. i find some material on net & i try it on proteus but it didnt work.. i have attach full file with it can sum1 chek it & work it out.. it will be apreciate able

Attachments

• Motor control.rar
    113.1 KB · Views: 122

i want to control Motor speed.. i find some material on net & i try it on proteus but it didnt work.. i have attach full file with it can sum1 chek it & work it out.. it will be apreciate able

First of all re-design your proteus file as it has a pileup of errors compared to the original webpage. The project works fine. Relays used in your file are not animated too. You need to use animated ones to make the project work.
Cheers

can u tell me what kind of relays are used in this project.. can they b present in
Proteus?? if yesss then plzzz tell me... regards

Hi,
In the device picking window, enter in the textbox "animated relay model". Select the required relay.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

NO Bro circuit iz still not working.. can u suggest similiar type of model of controlling DC Motor.. i think this circuit is not correct

Status
Not open for further replies.