Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Training in Signal Integrity analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

apstndp

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am hardware design Engineer working on many areas like Board Design, PCB Design, Testing ect. In the course of time, I haven't done any SI analysis on my own. I know many concepts ect about Signal Integrity.

Now I want to know how to use tool (Preferably Cadence allegro) for SI analysis & its flow. I got some material which may be useful at initial level, but not to become expert or moderate user. It will be better if anyone suggest video tutorial, training institute/person in Bangalore.

Regards,
Siva.

Hi Siva,
How about your progress about SI analysis using tool. I hope it is ok for you.

BTW, I also in your last circumstance need the experience people for guiding how to use SI analysis (Allegro). Could you share me your experience or any one to help.

Thanks,
Huy

Hi!Siva,

I have read your message here that you are a hardware engineer.I am also interested in PCB design and have knowledge about it.
I have completed B.E-ECE with 60% of marks and passed out in year 2008 still am in search of job.I wish to work in electronics industries only.
Please help me getting a job if there is any opening.Salary is not important.I wish to work in Banglore only.My mail id is vidyasavadi@gmail.com

ThankYou
-Vidya

Hi
Most of company expect experience People in PCB design, better do coures in ( cadence allegro or PADS)

I am PCB Designer. I haven't done any SI analysis in my design. I dont know the concepts about Signal Integrity.
Now I want to know which tool is used for SI analysis (i m using orcad 9.1) & its flow.where to get material for SI Analysis.
Regards,
m_kavith.

hi kavitha,

if you want to learn SI analysis please learn cadence allegro tool 16.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back