Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

*ATT: POST YOUR BUSINESS ABILITIES 2 SEARCH*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamali

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
i think this could be a useful treat of messages if anybody with business interests fill it. just quote the message i posted under this message , which contains a long unique word for searching, and write about your business abilities, for eaxample about what works you can do, what financial resources can you offer, what markets can you work on, and so on. dont forget to quote the bellow message , couse if you dont, it can not find easily.
if we do well, we then have a long treat of messages, making a rich database about people's business interests and abilities, and it is searchable, just search for keywords of what are you looking for plus a AND and the bellow-mentioned long word.

rgrds, marti

this is an example, its not my interests and abilities completely, i will edit it soon, just as an example for other friends:

mamali said:
businessinterestsandabilities
iran market search and developement, financial founding, rf and antenna design, pcb design, software development, JAVA C++ DELPHI PHP & PERL coding.

mamali said:

i can found RF and related projects up to 10K$, better if it will be in iran, or closed areas. i can find financial supports up to 100K$ from other resources. specially there is a high demond on Mobile phone technology here, couse iran telecom co. sells more than 5M new mobile accounts. base station software and hardware, BTS antennas, and system maintenance is highly demanded.

mamali said:
Hi,
Here is a company hitec2000plus
http://www.stormpages.com/hitec2000plus
That deal in industrial and Textile machines also gives solutions for the new and old USTER (R) products like 675 , 730 , 750 , 530 , 430 , 650 , 630 , Autosortor , UT3, UT-3, UTR3, UTR-3, Fibrograph , Mic
and any custmdesigning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back