Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulation of IR sensor on proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam08016

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
can any body tell me what to do to simulate an IR transmitter and receiver circuit with 8051 in proteus...cuz i am unable to find IR in proteus....

i know about generating pattern from another 8051 instead...but if i could use the sensor and receiver in simulation,that would be a great help.....
or is there any other software like matlab etc???

I didn't found any IR-Sim on Proteus, though haven't tried new version yet, maybe they have updated it or make it more visible in library's!!
but depending on design an optocoupler may be used!

but still i have to generate 36khz pattern from another 8051.....

actually i have to implement rc-5 protocol....and then if i myself generate the frequency...then i have to also take care of the 0's and 1's in 14 bit long data of RC-5 protocol....and i dont have much time to submit project....:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.