Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a 12v Inverter 220v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo55

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Need 12v Inverter 220v to 240v
High frequency units take the incoming 12 Volts DC and will step up that voltage to approximately 200 volts DC through a high frequency DC to DC converter circuit and then will take the 200 Volts and will wave shape it into a modified sine wave using a using a device called a high voltage H-bridge. The high voltage H-bridge is basically a group of field effect transistors that are arranged in such a way as to form the necessary half cycles that create the modified sine wave at the 60 Hz frequency .
Send to my Email rank400@iprimus.com.au

Hi rambo,
First of all, use SG3525 to generate pulses at 50kHz. Drive power MOSFETs with this and feed into ferrite transformer. Check the waveforms and add snubbers if necessary. After the voltage is stepped up, use rectifiers and caps to convert to clean DC. Then have another SG3525 and IR2110 running to drive an H-bridge at 50Hz. You should search for H-bridge, SG3525, IR2110 and similar things online and you will plenty of info. Then, you can post here and tell us where you are stuck.
@kabiru,
Hi. You should post here so that it benefits everyone on the forum.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

hay Thamid!
do u have any simple circuit regarding the same?
can u draw one for a good sack.............

Hi,
I've constructed it, so I can post a block diagram. Drawing a complete schematic would take time, so I could show you a block diagram if you want.

Thanks Tahmid block diagram will do the job for the time:smile: but complete diagram will be marvelous:grin:

Here it is you can try this one :-o:-o

Attachments

• 12v-220v-invertor-sinus-ferit-trafo-nuve.gif
    12v-220v-invertor-sinus-ferit-trafo-nuve.gif
    69.5 KB · Views: 921
Kabiru, I think the point where VRV and R45 join should be marked 'B' on the schematic, if it is not connected there will be no voltage stabilization.

Brian.

Hi,
I have something like this in mind:

95_1290961044.png

This can also be implemented using microcontroller, which would simplify circuit design.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Thanxxxxxxxxxx Tahmid! got the idea....but still waiting for your diagram...

thamid! where is the diagram. it took a long timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

never mind Thamid! i was rather interested in your schama. anyway thanks.

Yes,i buid it as a school final year project twice and it works fine.

Hi Kabiru
can you please post the pcb diagram?

I did'nt use pcb, i used a veroboard for it.

why do you need google translator for the circute diagram?

@Kabiru
the web site is in Turkish language so the Google translator is required to translate the text into English, not for the circuit diagram!!
the web site is elektrotekno dot com

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back