Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] NEED ANY PROCESS THAT HAS BSIM4 MODEL BASED MOSFETS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

v_naren

Hello members....
I was wondering if I could get the technology files for any process that has BSIM4 OR MOS MODEL 9 based mosfets for free from some website.....you know like....the course web pages that give technology files based on bsim3.3.2 for students of courses
like Prof.Boser's EECS240 webpage which gives the technology file for a 0.35um process, which is unfortunately based on bsim3v3 only

I just need BSIM4 OR MOSMODEL9 BASED PROCESS FILES so that I can make sure THE GATE INDUCED NOISE IS INCLUDED IN THE MODELS!!!

Cam some one please help me find out where I can get a bsim4 or mm9 based technology files?

Please help me

thanks...

I think few foundries provide Bsim4 models with induced gate noise effect considered.You can add this effects in Bsim3 models .Refer to "Parasitic Aware Optimization Of CMOS RF Circuits ".

good luck!

As I said before the BSIM4 model includes the induced gate noise model already. All I need is just a BSIM4 model MOSFET. I know that we can add the induced gate noise externally in the simulator such as HSPICE...but it is not actually that easy. I saw that technique in Dr.Shaeffer's thesis. Very hard to modify in cadence!!! which is why I am searching directly for any BSIM4 based model files...

I think only 90nm processes have that right now, as opposed to 0.13um which do not (at least ones I have seen).

I don't have any ... but...

I am still looking for the liu book on MOSFET Modelling using BSIM3 and BSIM4

Anyway,

Fouad et al. “High Frequency Noise Simulations of MOSFET’s Short Channel Effects using PSPICE”. IEEE Nineteenth National Radio Science Conference, March 2002.

I saw that paper, it might interest you for the short term.

It should be on I@@@ Explore.

wow...thanks a lot puppet1
It sure is very very interesting to read the paper you suggested!!!
I always wanted to use PSPICE and ORCAD to do some RF design but never had the model files!!!!

I only work in CADENCE as no foundry so far, as far as I know, gives model files for windows based spice simulators....I have only seen and used model files for hspice....thanks again....

Go to example pages
www-device.eecs.berkeley.edu/~bsim4/latenews.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back