Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i m making a speech recognition project where i m using matlab.i need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvin444

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
a voice tag is entered via the microphone to the PC.In the PC matlab regonizes the speech and compares with previously saved samples.after the comparison the compared voice tag is converted to text {in matlab enviornment} and text is transmitted to a wireless transciever module for further stages.
{the speech recognition is the first stage}.

although i hve written the code for voice recognition in matlab.
the problem is i m not able to convert voice to text in matlab.

stalled really.
thanks

Voice signals will have discrete values. For example take a sine wave, sample it and quantize it. What you will have is of the form of no.s representing the signal amplitude. So basically numbers cant be converted into text . But you can do one thing, that is, after matching the sample with previously stored sample you can send pre-stored test to your next stage. The idea is to store a text string associated with every voice sample. I hope this helps.

hello dear,
m also doing speech recognition project..
m using spectrogram and dynamic time warping for speech recognition.
what technique are u using.
we can have some exchange of useful info regarding our projects.
Reagards
Atiq Baloch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back