Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Queries on gm/id methodology

Status
Not open for further replies.
the basic idea is similar to r-2r ladder network.. read into this to get a better understanding and look at the pic

i will go through the paper and let u know :)

Thanks steadymind,but if I apply the method you suggested capacitance value is coming out to be negative

ohh sorry I've equated it to 1/4cu.Thanks for ur reply.If you have gone thru that paper can u suggest me something!!

@SteadyMind:I'm attaching my DAC testbench waveforms with sheilded bottom plate capcitance of 1.5Cu and 1Cu.I think DAC works fine for 1Cu capacitance and even in paper its value is given as 1Cu.Can please recheck your formula for finding capacitance of shielded bootom plate capacitor!!

DAC with 1.5Cu

DAC with 1Cu

i did see that in the paper it is 1Cu. dont know how they figured it out , but if u get the right voltage levels based on the input digital value, then it is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back