Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pas size vs Hole size in PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

amy87

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I am new in this forum. Hope u all can help me solve the problem occurred. Thanks first

In my laptop, the hole size is smaller than pad size for every component in layout (DXP PROTEL 2006). But when sent to the fabrication company, they say my hole size is greater than the pad size. I cant solve this problem. And then they ask me send the list of hole size, i also dono where can find it. Helpness. Can help me solve this problem? How come the hole size is greater than the pad size? Where can i find the list of hole size in DXP PROTEL 2006. Thanks

Amy

I suggest you look at the Gerber and drill files in a program such as GCprevue or post them here.

Keith

thanks for ur quick reply. I can generate the drill and gerber file. But i cannot open it. How to solve it if like that? Or i just attach the drill file there ka?

Google GCprevue - it is a free viewer. It is a good way of checking Gerber & drill files before sending them for manufacture. You can post them here but zip them first or send by private mail.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back