Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please, help me with national regulations for 868MHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltg

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
868 mhz australia

Hi friends from following countries:

Australia, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Iran, Isreal, Japan, Korea(Repli Of), Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Ryssian Feraderation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Tuisia.

I'm working with a product which is for above mentioned countries. It is a SRD with frequens band 868.0 - 868.6 MHz, 868,7 - 869.2 MHz, 869.4 - 869.65 MHz, 869.7 -870 MHz. It is free band but it has different regulations in different continentals. Would you please help me to find this regulations or links? Thank you very much for your help!

Best Regards,
ltg

868 mhz band mexico

Hi, this link is the colombian ministry of communications. they are in charge of regulations.

**broken link removed**

868 mhz use in australia

Hi,
The Technical Requirements are for most countries similar to FCC and in some
cases to ETSI standards.

pls find the attached detailed procedure to get the certification from the listed countries.

note: for india you need to follow as per WPC(tech std is equal to FCC).

thanks
roshin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back