Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any good anti-virus software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using McAfee for 2 years, and it finds viruses very fast and efficiently.

I prefer to use Avast Anti-virus on my Windows Machines, low resource overhead....

In your situation, I would suggest you to use Avira antivirus. I am also using Avira antivirus free edition. I like it because it is fast, reliable, is free and won't slow down the computers when playing games. Other popular and free antivirus available are

1. Avast
2. Avira
3. MSE
4. Avg
5. Panda Cloud Free

I use antivir , its free & not using too much source.

Well there are lots of antiviruses which I liked. In my PC, I have used MSSE (Microsoft Security Essential). Here are some list of best antivirus which I like:

Avira
AVG
USB.Drive.AV.v3.0.build.1001

Avast Antivirus with Comodo firewall is the best combination and both are free.

I prefer ZenOK **broken link removed** as a software package, in all other aspects I very strongly

hmm i recommend ESET NOD32.
you can go read about it, its good!

I have install many antivirus s/w like Norton,Avg,etc but it takes many process and in fact it slows the performance of computer and so i tell u that u should use Avast which takes only 3 or 4 process or Avira ,this two are the most awesome antivirus so try it guys . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.