Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i see my blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerry2010

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I write blog on this forum, but when i log out, why i can't find it? who can tell me how to find my blog when i log out? Thanks in advance!!-P

Sorry we do not allow advertising in blogs entry, that's why we removed your articles.

Please tell me more information about not updated points and helpful, screenshot if any

i did not take screen shot of that but was just an observation from few of my friends in the forum. on JAN31 my the last updated helpful vote was 212. It was done around 6Pm my local time, and it gets updated everyday.... here on jan31 after 10pm my time i had 5 helpful votes, but when at next day updation was done those were not counted then what vote i got on 2nd onwards was updated. Same thing was observed on the transition of dec31st to jan1st

Its not a big issue as, i answer here for helping others and i learn a lot here, and i am not much affected by that...

Its not a major issue as i said... it can be neglected.. if there is a history of helpful votes it can be viewed there....

thanks for quick response.....

Status
Not open for further replies.