Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

led matrix display 16*128 needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishra12

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need led matrix display 16*128 with multiple language /time /pc keyboard interface /hex code /circuit diagram .contact me soon .
santosh

What are the languages you expect except English and Hindi?

English and Devanagari (Hindi) is enough for me but if font designing software is provided problem is solved.

English and Devanagari (Hindi) is enough for me but if font designing software is provided problem is solved.
Mean...are you designing one yourself and you just need the font designing software, or you need some one to design the full project and give you the technology?

Product will cost 12800/-Rupees whereas the complete technology wil cost 45000/- Which includes PCB layouts, one assembled tested prototype, Circuits, and Source codes.

Product will cost 12800/-Rupees whereas the complete technology wil cost 45000/- Which includes PCB layouts, one assembled tested prototype, Circuits, and Source codes.

Hi pranam,

please give some more details about 16*128 projet as I want to buy...

Thanks,
Karan

hi! i will provide the project with some cost.
i will provide complete design and software code.
and pattern generator software also.
if u really want it then email me. kiranvarma_kvb@yahoo.co.in

For a reasonable sum of money 64,000.00 INR (~1,000.00 EUR) I can supply you a fully functional working prototype of scrolling message display based on 5mm or 10mm LEDs which supports English alphabet. All you have to do is to contact me through private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back