Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

google: how to do gogo giri

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool01

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
google: how to do GOGOGIRI

hi everybody

can anyone suggest how one can use google effectly and fruitful and take maximum use of it

plz reply might b this is silly but i want to know various ways to make my approach and search very effective

like torrent can b used for downloading anything

do download any book jst place pdf and doc infront of the name of book

Last edited:

use "(text)" to specify exact phrase.

Reactions: cool01

cool01

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
You can actually google the same: "How to google".
For example, if you want to download pdf's or ppt or doc relating to a particular topic, type in following format:
in pdf: "<topic name>"
in ppt:"<topic name>"
in doc:"<topic name>"

cool01

There are several books about searching on google.

Go to amazon and search for books using "google search" for the key words.

cool01

Info: Google is a word search engine and not a phrase search... So it is still viable if you write only the keywords in any order

cool01

thnks frnd i thought u guess will laught at my post

but my intentions behind this thread is to extract the sites which are good ,fruitful and serve the specific need and task

like if one want the information abt current affairs sports technology one can go to americanheritage.com,bostonglobe.com,new yorker]

if one wish to download torrent is the best site for free downloading, if one want to read stories go to million books project gutenberg

might their are other sites which are btter than these i just want to know and wat are the others which can b used for specific application

lik i was planing for ms frm us then if i want all the information their are 1oo of websites but whish are good ones tell mewhich university i shld choose the criteria to select which course lik im planning for computer science then wat is the scorse required by different universities and all the information so that i dnt land up at wrong university

even i want to increase my general knowledge then which sites are i must see

hope u understood me

Thats a post which I can write about 100 pages...
I'll tell you my life long research (lol, exaggeration)

Well for excellent synopsis and papers try www dot scitopia dot org.
(remember, it is a phrase search, so search sensible phrases)

Its an excellent site, gives you clustering too.
For downloading books,
use www.gigapedia dot com
Free books, almost all
How to do it: First create your free a/c
then login
then in search write book(s) you need to search-word search, remember to select gigapedia in the drop down menu box just adj. to search

try google scohlar dot com
its for students only.

cnet for app. download

newyorktimes.com for staying uptodate. I have subscribed for their news letter.

If you have an Ipod, subscribe to podcasts.

for MSinUS, try msinus dot com, also rankings are authentically provided on www.usnews dot com/rankings

even i am looking for gk sites. specifically I am looking for some site which gives interesting historiic stories around the world, or big political decisions, etc, etc...

I have purposefully not written links which can be clickable. If only ppl could read it....

V

cool01

hey do u know sites for preparing and learning the techniques of quantitative ability and mastering it plz do tell i know im troubling you and also im looking for jobs so sites helping me study and analyse the companies criteria in selection and which company i shld join and wat work profile i shld look for

i have registered on naukri, timesjob, monster

---------- Post added at 17:01 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

hey everything i have to ask frm edaboard like the books name thn sites name everything

how shld i learn and analyse and see wat is good or which sites and books i shld refer

QA is achieved by leaarning from boks... being thorough with basic math concepts.
which company i shld join and wat work profile i shld look for
There is no site which can tell you jobs good/bad.
All what you can know is Job Vacancies (with the sites you already have registered)
What work profile??
It is wholly and solely dependent on you. No one else can tell.
Plus what are the job profiles for your job can be known at the time of recruitment only. Still you can try their official webpages.

how shld i learn and analyse and see wat is good or which sites and books i shld refer
EXPERIENCE...!
Start solving doubts and helping others.

"You best learn when you need to teach"

cool01

how to use google discussion , groups ,sites, documents out of these i found only blogs useful others i dnt instead of google reader i prefer gigapedia

For singling out any specific format, you can try this.
Say I want to search for microcontroller and search only for pdf files
Then I could type in "microcontroller" filetype:pdf
filetype:pdf specifies that only pdf files be searched for
You can type in other formats like filetype:doc, filetype:docx, etc.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

cool01

i want to keep my self updated all information i am collecting frm my frnds suggest some good sites lik frm frnds i come to know their is new processor launched and he too make me aware of its features and also he suggested some good lappy not yet launched and in tv set he told that led is more good but due to led tv lcd price wil reduce a lot so i want all this information and keep myself updated plz reply thank you

Hi,
In terms of processors. I'm not sure if you know about AMD, many don't. You should really look at their Phenom II X4 and X6 lineup of processors. Although they don't compare to Intel's clock-to-clock equivalents, they are usually much cheaper and more powerful than what Intel offers at that price. eg. Phenom II X6 1050T costs less than $190 and is much more powerful than Intel's offering at $190. But obviously Intel's 6-six processor that costs around $1000 will blow AMD's 6-core Phenom II X6.
I'm hoping to get a Phenom II X4 965/955 in my next build. Incredible bang for buck.
To keep yourself updated on processors, check both AMD and Intel. AMD's netbook processor Neo and Neo X2 are more powerful than Atom, however consumes more power.
Keep an eye on AMD's upcoming Bobcat, Bulldozer (upto 8-cores).
Laptop is all your choice, there's too many configs to point out anything specific.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back