Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connect remote and tv tuner to handycam

Status
Not open for further replies.

10nut

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello. thousand apologies. this post is not advertising. just do not know how to explain what I want without having showing u guys .. through pictures and links. iam big noob :( .I beg a thousand excuses ...

So. I have a Sony Handycam DCR-SR35E. which has a wired remote control (cannot post links yet.. damm...) .. I do not know if it is well seen it's beautiful jack from the remote cable (i donno how to call that jack...)

ok. I also have a TV tuner - External TV Tuner Leadtek Palmtop TV Plus.

the problem is: I want to connect the camera through the TV tuner but I also to use the remote from the handycam :(.... tv tuner connects to the camera exactly where the cable from the remote enters the handycam..

anyone.. pls tell me.. can i find such a solution to this problem? a cable spliter..or...anything. or maibe this cannot be solved...

Thank you very much for your time and for help.

ps: sorry if I posted in the wrong section .. but did not know where to post .. me being a noob ... :-?

*EDIT* or is it possible that i can .. order/make a remote that doesnt need a cable to operate the handycam...?

Status
Not open for further replies.