Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

guidelines of generating hex.file in Proteus ISIS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooney_04

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone show me how i can generating the hex.file if i already have C code and how can load it to my PIC microcontroller.....basically i need the guideline on because i m new to Proteus ...hope the forum member can me...... thank u and its urgent...

Put the code in MPLAB then build. your hex will automatically be generated :)

---------- Post added at 04:49 ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 ----------

Configure your MPLAB software with C18 or hitech c. Then, compile the C code there to generate the .hex file. To compile: Add new source. Then build. Here you will get .hex and .cof. Both files can be used for ISIS simulation :)

can anyone show me how i can generating the hex.file if i already have C code and how can load it to my PIC microcontroller.....basically i need the guideline on because i m new to Proteus ...hope the forum member can me...... thank u and its urgent...

First Proteus is a simulator and not a compiler.

You said you got c code, can you identify the compiler in which the c is written?

Nandhu

its was written using PCWHD version 4.057

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back