Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Home Automation System Using Sim300

Status
Not open for further replies.

adiishamz

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Here i am thinking to develop a project of Home Automation using Sim300z by creating control Through Microcontroller.
but i am just a beginner i dont have any clue about it.
i will really appreciate if anyone of you expert can help me just starting up with this idea.

is there No1 on this forum can help me about creatin this project of sim300DZ?

Your post is not clear. You havnt mentioned where you got struck up, If you havnt started anything, start doing something. Come up with the specific problems you face. You will get help.

Nandhu

You can start by determining how many devices you want to control/monitor, then think about how you are going to interface these devices to the microcontroller. Finally, from the previous information you can select the type of the microcontroller that will match the above requirements.
I'm assuming you have no problem with the programming language.

Good Luck.

I have choosed microcontroller chip (32L AVR) to use as controller for the load circuit and for the interface to sim300DZ.

32L AVR has 4 I/O bidirectionals ports with a reset pin as well. i am thinkng to connect AC load so i have to use relay to behave as a switch which will switch ON or OFF according to the signal supplied from microcontroller. if relay will get signal HIGH from microcontroller it will switch On and let the load turn on directly from Ac supply.

is there any suggestion about the circuit design??

hi i am looking for the hardware interfacing circuit for 32L(Atmel). if anyone can help me about it???

hi i am looking for the hardware interfacing circuit for 32L(Atmel). if anyone can help me about it???

You have to use Rx and Tx pins for sim300 and you can use any other pin for switching relay

hi
i m using Sim 548 modem but every time i gett responce -------
RDY

+CPIN: NOT INSERTED

+CFUN: 1

i have used
1.LM317 for 3.9V , used 100uf /25v Cap between Vbat & GND
2.10k pullup between data pin & pin 6 of simcard i.e. sim suply
3. 0.22uf cap between vdd & GND of sim card
4. but i havent use series resistance between any pin .

also my debug port is not working .. absolutely no communication on it ...
i tried hard to solve al this problem but nouse...
plz help me out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.