Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pleas Help me with this SMD code

Status
Not open for further replies.

schleza

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
86_1285488800.png

Hello,
please help "decode" the SMD code. Thank you in advance for your ideas and advice.

PS:please excuse me for my English. I come from Czech Republic

Only PAY? I think there is more than this to indicate the series, part number as well as the manufacturer details. :)

so only on the component of the code marking PAY. This component is placed on board resources.

It should be a driver of pulsed power transistor industrial source. Year 2007

The package is SOT23-5.
If you search the internet you will find lots of components in this package. But unless you have no info about the component, it is impossible to go any further.

Mahdi.

In this package there is no component with marking code PAY

I've never seen.
Maybe the people who sold you the board have the "PAY" word marked on the chip.
Has this chip anything to do with the seller or the producer?

Mahdi.

Last edited:

About configuration pins chip: Pin 1- NC
Pin 2- GND
Pin 3- IN
Pin 4- OUT
PIN 5- V+

So there are 3 points to consider: IN, OUT and V+.
Study these pins and you'll get the answer to the question that what really it is. If we hadn't the V+, I could tell you that its a regulator.

Mahdi.

regulator's certainly not because it gives the power transistors for pulsed sources

i have searched it in Turuta E. SMD Code databook 2007.pdf.
it is not listed in it.

can you send a picture of the SMD component.

Hock

I haven't got some schematic, if I had I make a detection of the diagram and then his replacement.
Picture of the SMD component is not possible, it is small and hidden. But the above picture corresponds to reality. And this unit is manufactured after 2007.

Please help I need to find out as soon as possible.

The pin mapping suggests a driver similar to TPS2828 or 29. TI lists a marking of PAY and an additional fourth letter for TPS2829 (non-invertig MOSFET driver).

i found these components for PA smd code with the footprint you've sent (the last letter may be extra information like manufacturing company identifier):
BD5240FVE voltage detector 4V reset open drain output
BD5240G voltage detector 4v,reset open drain output
BH15PB1WHFV LDO,CE,1.5V,150mA

check to see which is your case(by testing the the known signal passes like vcc gnd , ...)
hope to be useful.

For user FvM: I checked the SMD components TPS2828 you recommend me, but I not found in datasheet that has the marking code PAY. Please could you sent me the documents by which you found the SMD component. Thank you in advance.

Hi Schleza,
Why dont you ask direct TI pls? :)
Greetings!
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.