Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] PIC to PIC MCU communication in Assembly language

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikas_verma

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hellow everyone!
i'm working on a PIC to PIC MCU communication in assembly language.
the receiving PIC isn't working.
Can anyone help me for making algorithm for its communication.
:-?

Re: RF MODULE 433MHz

I suggest you to google your subjects so that you dont wait here for very common and solved problems.

Receiving PIC is not working or it cant receive data? Make it blink a led so that you make sure wheter it is working or not. Did you try to make your PICs communicate via cable? Try it first and then remove the cable and place your 433 modules. You will see that receiving PIC is still working but received data is wrong. Reasons? A common and possible reason is turn on time of your receiver. Google it. Easiest and primitive way to fix the problem, send your data in a frame. An example frame is: 0x55,0x55,0x55,'x',your_byte. Here 0x55 s to pass turn on time. Recevier must wait for 'x' because following data is sent data. Specify your own 'x' and also 0x55 s :D By the way, dont forget to keep your baud rate low. 300 or 600 is fine. Google your topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back